Dear ISFN Members and Friends,
The 27th ISFN Annual Meeting will be held on January 6-8 2019 at the Queen of Sheba Hotel, Eilat.
The registration and abstract submission is open .
The meeting will begin on January 6 at 13:00 and will end on January 8 at 17:30, finishing with a plenary symposium on "Neural Correlates of Sleep and Anesthesia".
Among our confirmed key-note and plenary symposium speakers:
* Yang Dan, University of California, Berkeley, USA
* Marcello Massimini, University of Milan, Milan, Italy
* Emery Brown, MIT, USA
* Nicholas Franks, Imperial College London, UK
- ·In order to start the registration process, you have to log in with your username and password at"Member Login" on https://isfn.org.il/members-friends/general-information.
- ·If you are not a member, please fill in your details at https://isfn.org.il/members-friends/registration/registers. After a confirmation email, you will be able to register for the meeting.
- ·The registration fee covers meals, coffee breaks and all the social activities we will have during the meeting.
- ·The registration fees and abstract submission fees remain the same as last year .
- ·Abstract submission and room reservation are available only after registration for the meeting has been completed.
- ·Only one representative from each laboratory may lecture in each symposium. If an abstract is not accepted as a lecture, the author will be offered the opportunity to present it as a poster.
- ·Deadline for abstract submission - October 31.
- ·Please make your room reservation at the Queen of Sheba Hote via the ISFN website only.