The 29th ISFN Annual Meeting , 10-12 January 2021
The 29th ISFN annual meeting will be held on January 10-11 2021.
This “special” year calls for special adjustments. This year we will hold the ISFN 2021 meeting in a virtual forum with a platform provided by KENES–ISRAEL.
The structure of the meeting will be similar to previous meetings but with some adjustments to accommodate the virtual forum. We will hold a two-day meeting, which will begin at 9:00 and end at 17:00 each day.
Registration and abstract submission are now open.
Among our confirmed keynote and plenary symposium speakers:
Professor, Departments of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Media Arts and Sciences, and Biological Engineering. Co-Director, MIT Center for Neurobiological Engineering. Member, MIT Center for Environmental Health Sciences, Computational and Systems Biology Initiative, and Koch Institute
Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
Mortimer B. Zuckerman Mind Brain Behavior Institute
The Kavli Institute for Brain Science Columbia University | Zuckerman Institute | Quad 3D Broadway · New York
- · In order to start the registration process, you have to log in with your username and password at "Member Login" on https://isfn.org.il/members-friends/general-information.
- · If you are not a member, please fill in your details at https://isfn.org.il/members-friends/registration/registers. After a confirmation email, you will be able to register for the meeting.
- The registration fees this year will be reduced to 800 ILS for regular members and 200 ILS for presenting students. All other students can attend free from charge.
- We are well aware of the special circumstances created by the virtual nature of the conference and we will try to accommodate as best as possible. All talks will be coordinated with KENES-ISRAEL and speakers and poster presenters will be provided with full support.
- · Abstract submission are available only after registration to the meeting has been completed.
- · Only one representative from each laboratory may lecture in each symposium. If an abstract is not accepted as a
lecture, the author will be offered the opportunity to present it as a poster.
- · Deadline for abstract submission - October 31
If you have any questions regarding registration and/or abstract submission, please contact