The 29th ISFN Annual Meeting , 1-2 February 2021
This “special” year calls for special adjustments. This year we will hold the ISFN 2021 meeting in a virtual forum with a platform provided by KENES–ISRAEL.
All registered members will recieve at the end of January
This will allow entrence to the meeting platform
The structure of the meeting will be similar to previous meetings but with some adjustments to accommodate the virtual forum. We will hold a two-day meeting, which will begin at 10:00 and end at 17:00 each day.
Registration and abstract submission are now open.
Among our confirmed keynote and plenary symposium speakers:
Professor, Departments of Brain and Cognitive Sciences, Media Arts and Sciences, and Biological Engineering. Co-Director, MIT Center for Neurobiological Engineering. Member, MIT Center for Environmental Health Sciences, Computational and Systems Biology Initiative, and Koch Institute
Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Technion-Israel Institute of Technology, Haifa, Israel.
Mortimer B. Zuckerman Mind Brain Behavior Institute
The Kavli Institute for Brain Science Columbia University | Zuckerman Institute | Quad 3D Broadway · New York
Professor at EPFL
Synaptic plasticity and the microcircuitry of the neocortex founder and Director of the Blue Brain Project.
- · In order to start the registration process, you have to log in with your username and password at "Member Login" on https://isfn.org.il/annual-meeting/program
If you are not a member yet , please fill in your details at
https://www.isfn.org.il/annual-meeting/program (end of page at the “register” button)
After a confirmation email, you will be able to register at the registration tab to the meeting.
- · The registration fees this year will be reduced to 800 ILS for regular members. Students are encouraged to register free of charge (1 ILS).
Abstract submission fees for students only will be 200 ILS”.
- · Abstract submission is available only after the registration to the meeting has been completed.
- We are well aware of the special circumstances created by the virtual nature of the conference and we will try to accommodate as best as possible. All talks will be coordinated with KENES-ISRAEL and speakers and poster presenters will be provided with full support.
- · Abstract submission are available only after registration to the meeting has been completed.
- · Only one representative from each laboratory may lecture in each symposium. If an abstract is not accepted as a
lecture, the author will be offered the opportunity to present it as a poster.
- · Deadline for abstract submission - November 15
If you have any questions regarding registration and/or abstract submission, please contact