Joint Symposium of the Italian-Israeli Neuroscience Societies on Neurodegenerative Diseases
Prof. Shlomo Wagner, Sagol department of Neurobiology, University of Haifa, Haifa, Israel.
Prof. Alessandro Vercelli, President of the Italian Society for Neuroscience, R. Levi Montalcini Department of Neuroscience, University of Torino, Italy.
The meeting is sponsored by:
* Weizmann Institute of Science
* Nella and Leon Benoziyo Center for Neurological Diseases
* Sagol School of Neuroscience, Tel Aviv University
* The Zlotowski Center for Neuroscience, Ben Gurion University
* Ariel University
* The Leslie and Susan Gonda (Goldschmied) Multidisciplinary Brain Research Center, Bar-Ilan University
* Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
* The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
* IBBRC- The intergrated Brain and Behavior research Center - Haifa University
* Sagol Department of Neurobiology- University of Haifa
* European Society for Neurochemistry (ESN)