GliXogen Therapeutics is a new drug discovery company being established in the FutuRx bio-accelerator, located at the Science Park in Ness Ziona. Our company is developing a therapeutic small molecule antagonist of Gli1 transcription factor to enhance remyelination in demyelinating disorders with multiple sclerosis being the primary indication.
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual to join us as a Senior Scientist.
The successful candidate will work as the pivotal scientist during the exciting time of company formation with responsibilities to perform experiments, organize & analyze results, communicate & present findings.
- ·Ph.D. in neuroscience, cell biology or immunology.
- ·Expertise with tissue culture; primary cells and cell lines.
- ·Experience with cell-based assays, qRT-PCR, and IHC/IF using confocal microscopy.
- ·Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- ·Self-motivated and comfortable in a dynamic company, able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities, with strong organizational skills.
- ·Expertise in the field of remyelination/demyelination and work using iPSC are advantageous.
- ·Estimated starting date is January 2019.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to: